Eating clean while adapting to recipes is not all that difficult.
It doesn’t matter the kind of day I have because with fresh ingredients around, 9 times out of 10 I will want to cook them! This is an adaptation of this recipe. I wanted the nutrient-packed value of the kale and the shitake mushrooms but without the heaviness of the sauce and needed it to be gluten-free.
Here are the alterations:
– Substituted fettucine with Gnocchi (Gluten-Free)
– Substituted sun-dried tomatoes for roasted red peppers
– Substituted almonds for parmesan chunks
– Substituted white miso paste for almond milk
– omitted the parsley
– added capers
– added 1 Tbsp of apple cider vinegar
(Camera: iPhone 5s)